IT Senior Operations Manager - Identity and Access Management
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 manufacturing-and-production Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The world’s largest consumer goods company is looking for an IT Senior Operations Manager - Identity and Access Management. This job handles the day-to-day operational IAM activities, primarily at a Tier 2 level, with some Tier 1 activities being performed in the APAC time zones. This role is in Taguig, Philippines.
About this IT Senior Operations Manager - Identity and Access Management role:
The IT Senior Operations Manager - Identity and Access Management role will be accountable for ITIL-based service performance management, escalated issue research, and problem and incident management processes to ensure the effectiveness of IAM operations. This role will also provide operational requirements to IAM projects and strategic initiatives related to the enhancement and evolution of the organisation's IAM services.
- Lead a team that maintains the configuration of the following software and infrastructure: MS Active Directory (AD), MS Azure, Azure AD, and Azure AD Connect, Amazon Web Services Administration Portal, Radiant Logic Virtual Directory Servers (Enterprise Directory), Directory Services Administration Tools and Service Interfaces, Ping Federate, Ping ID, and Ping SSO, Sailpoint, Centrify, MS Certificate Services, Entrust CA, Blue Prism
- Lead identification of service improvement opportunities and communicating those to IAM Service Management for prioritisation
- Provide input and requirements during process and control design by IAM Service Delivery
- Prepare and maintain process and procedural documentation for IAM controls
- Co-define IAM Operations service levels, important metrics, and metrics with IAM Service Delivery
- Give to analysis of periodic service performance metric reports produced by IAM Service Delivery
The successful IT Senior Operations Manager – Identity and Access Management must have deep knowledge of leading practice IAM controls, processes, and procedures and how those concepts map to the capabilities of the IAM technologies listed in the responsibilities section above.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical / IT field and / or at least five years' cybersecurity operations or engineering experience
- Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice
- Various cybersecurity skills as demonstrated by either holding a current CISSP certification or being able to pass the CISSP certification exam within 15 months of start of employment
- Good technical knowledge and demonstrated experience in ITIL-based operations problem and incident management experience with some or all of the IAM technologies described in the responsibilities section above
- Working knowledge of networking concepts such as firewalls, network traffic redirectors, routers, network segmentation, well-known ports for Internet protocols, IP addresses, NAT, traceroute and packet captures, and DNS
With more than 100 years of corporate history, this organisation offers meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results. They also provide excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organisations in the world? Then this IT Senior Operations Manager – Identity and Access Management job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.