Network Technology Specialist (Night Shift)
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1400000 1680000 1680000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Network Technology Specialist (Night Shift) role in Taguig City has just arisen at one of the world leading insurance companies. In this job, you will be accountable for designing, engineering, communicating and delivering complex and innovative end-to-end solutions which facilitate the contact centre business network and maintaining strategy and roadmaps for network technology domains and operations.
About this Network Technology Specialist (Night Shift) role:
Reporting to the Network Solutions Design Engineer, you will serve as a member of the Network team that is responsible for the network technology domains in terms of strategy, design, engineering and support for local, regional and global WAN resources of the organisation. This role has strong interaction with the Asia Pacific Network teams to ensure solutions are effectively developed, implemented and transitioned, ready for production consumption, with all support components in place.
- Develop various domain strategies and roadmaps
- Architect, design, communicate, and deliver complex and innovative end-to-end solutions
- Collaborate with the architecture, enterprise security, business partners to develop, plan, maintain, and test various enterprise network domain strategies and architectures
- Provide first level support for Incident Management and service restoration activities, ensuring comprehensive availability of network services for the business
- Diagnose and provide corrective actions for Major Incident Management (MIM) service restoration activities
The successful Network Technology Specialist (Night Shift) role must have comprehensive knowledge of Cisco Data Centre and LAN technologies, McAfee Gateways, Avaya, Video and Audio conferencing technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience
- Minimum eight years of experience working with a team of network engineers who support large campus LAN and multinational WAN solutions
- Vendor Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCDE, CCIE, CCSP) are highly preferred or equivalent work experience
- Excellent understanding of ITIL v3 process framework
- Experience developing and maintaining comprehensive network documentation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
This world-leading financial services company is headquartered in Toronto and has partners today that operate in key markets worldwide. This well-recognised brand offers a fulfilling mix of personal empowerment, career development, fulfilment and wellness.
If you have strength in operational skills in fault isolation and remediation, capacity management and reporting, you can take your career forward with this exciting Network Technology Specialist (Night Shift) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.