Head of IT (Night Shift)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 call-centre-and-customer-service Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 5200000 5850000 5850000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An industry expert and provider of global healthcare solutions is recruiting for a Head of IT (Night Shift) to join their growing team. In this job, you will be responsible for defining and delivering IT strategy and capabilities across the enterprise. This includes data analytics and business intelligence, development and support, infrastructure, and technical services.
About the Head of IT (Night Shift) Role:
Reporting to the COO and Country Manager, you will provide oversight and direction to IT and business leaders on strategy, standards, and opportunities for shared services and economies of scale.
- As a member of the senior management team, make a key contribution to the formulation of the company’s business and digital strategies
- Help determine capital investment parameters, priorities and risks for enterprise-wide IT and facilities initiatives to maximise the return on investment
- Develop and execute an analytics programme that will allow company business leaders to make data-based decisions
- Establish metrics for managing IT and facilities effectiveness and for measuring the impact of IT and facilities on the business
- Review, recommend, and oversee all vendors and managed service agreements for computing, telecommunications, IT services, and equipment
To succeed in this Head of IT (Night Shift) role, you must have demonstrated experience driving digital transformation and business growth through innovation and the implementation of technology.
- Overall 15 - 20 years' career experience in technology, including a minimum of 7 - 10 years in leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field. Master’s degree in any related field is an added advantage
- IT leadership experience in a global environment
- Experience in outsourcing or a related industry is preferred
- Experience in a federated structure with matrix leadership responsibilities
- Coverage during Philippines night shifts
With their rapid growth, the company combines their clinical expertise and business acumen to assist their clients in delivering better outcomes and care. They have been named as the best emerging IT-BPM company for healthcare in 2016.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are able and interested to pursue new business opportunities and customer-service oriented, you can take your career forward with this challenging Head of IT (Night Shift) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.