IT Security Risk Analyst
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading financial services company is seeking a high-calibre IT Security Risk Analyst to be responsible for evaluating risk and compliance to ensure that the company meets the industry best practices and regulatory requirements. This position is going to be based in Clark, Pampanga.
About the IT Security Risk Analyst Role:
Reporting to the IT Security GRC Manager, the IT Security Risk Analyst and is a key position within the IT Security group which is responsible for overseeing the information security program within the organisation.
- Perform business and systems analysis, assessments and audits to support the development, implementation and support of compliance initiatives to meet industry standard security frameworks
- Provide support for strategic business process/re-engineering consulting as appropriate and work on multiple, technically-complex, high profile projects
- Participate in audit response management and provide ongoing guidance to achieve and maintain security compliance
- Create and maintain documentation related to security policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and baselines within the boundaries of ISO and COBIT control guidelines
- Provide expertise to mitigate information security risks and to correct compliance exposures and gaps
- Provide expertise for proactive compliance with industry regulations related to information security and applicable legislation
The successful candidate must have three or more years experience developing security solutions using ISO 27001/2 and COBIT guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Five or more years' experience working in governance, risk and compliance; performing risk analysis, security auditing and compliance remediation
- Understanding of ISO 27001:2013, COBIT 4 & 5, SSAE 16 Type I & II requirements and best practices
- CISA certification or other security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CIA a plus
- Working knowledge of GRC toolsets (Oracle, Archer, Protiviti, etc) a plus
- Broad, cross-platform and application auditing experience
As an industry leader for more than 75 years, the company has deep expertise in fund strategies, different investors’ requirements, multinational governance and private client estate planning. Operating from 40 countries across three continents, they have local knowledge across the world.
If you are someone who wants to be based in Clark, Pampanga and wants an opportunity to expand your business knowledge by working with prestigious clients and complex financial and technological instruments, then this is the role for you. The company is proud to offer employees competitive compensation, vacation and health insurance benefits.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.