Vice President, Cyber Security
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 06 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An excellent Vice President, Cyber Security job has just arisen at one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Reporting directly to the Head of Information Technology, this is a role for a Cyber Security professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Vice President, Cyber Security Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to provide country leadership to Cyber Security in order to implement and maintain Group Standards Security controls. This involves the oversight of all projects, processes and related activities within responsible domain in conjunction with the region and global teams. You will be responsible in identifying best Cyber Security practices and contribute to the development and implementation of controls taking account of changing economic/market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, and the impact of new technology/risks.
- Manage Cyber security standards and policy implementation and enforcement through first line of defense activities
- Oversee implementation of Cyber security controls according to Group policy and standards covering both technology and operation
- Conduct Cyber Security related reviews for IT Function and share any exceptions with management such as PPM Reviews, Database Security Review, Network Device Security review etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise to Business and validating & directing country specific requests to appropriate global contact point in Cyber Security
- Represent Cyber Security in any country level regulatory engagement
The successful Vice President, Cyber Security ideally should have at least one of the following qualifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA.
- At least seven years of relevant experience in Cyber Security
- Sound knowledge of technologies related to Information Security: encryption, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention, anti-virus, DDoS, behavioural analysis/advanced malware detection
- Strong verbal communication skills - able to communicate complex and technical issues
- Advanced writing skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving abilities
This organization provides Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. They cover different territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
If you are passionate about Cyber Security with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call to discuss this new opportunity.