Security Incident Responder
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the leading Advanced Blockchain Solutions providers is building a world class information security team to enable their vision of being the most robust crypto-ecosystem. To enhance their Security team, they are looking for an experienced Security Incident Responder to help build their internal cyber security capability to monitor, hunt and respond to cyber threats.
About the Security Incident Responder Role:
Reporting to the CISO, the Incident Responder will be part of the cyber security workstream of the overall security programme, establishing processes and procedures to respond to cyber security incidents for exchange and corporate IT systems, working closely with security and IT stakeholders across the business.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of security incidents
- Monitor and investigate security events
- Assume 24x7 on-call incident escalation duty
- Identify cyber monitoring use cases relevant to the business security posture
- Enhance monitoring capability working with the broader security team
- Leverage threat intelligence information as part of investigations
The successful Security Incident Responder must have expert knowledge of incident management and incident response and must have experience working with SIEM and/or big data analytics platforms.
- Degree in computer science, technology, network or another field relevant to the role
- Preferably 5+ years combined experience with both a detailed technical knowledge and hands-on practice working in systems and network security in three or more areas
- Experience working with Threat Intelligence platforms
- Previous exposure to forensics, recovery, breach management
- Experience working in financial services and/or under heavily regulated environments
- Relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, SABSA, GIAC, GCIH or other
The company focuses on specific products designed to grow and scale the needs of a rapidly growing global cryptocurrency community by simplifying the process of purchasing cryptocurrencies.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the most exciting crypto projects globally then the Security Incident Responder is the job for you. The company offers a collaborative environment with training, certification and industry contribution talent that will definitely help grow your career.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.