Senior Manager, IT Audit
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 insurance 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the largest life insurance groups is looking for a Senior Manager, IT Audit to be part of their organisation to provide management and the Board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through planning, execution of the audit assignments. You will ensure value added and relevant assessment to management by providing appropriate business-oriented recommendations to facilitate business decisions.
About the Senior Manager, IT Audit Role:
In this job, you will partner closely with the Audit Manager and CTO to assess and maintain the IT audit universe, develop and deliver the IT audit plan for assigned locations (whenever needed).
- Manage, execute and complete the assigned IT audit jobs in accordance with the GIA standards
- Manage and adjust the IT audit plans based on the changing IT controls, risk posture, and/or business priority
- Play a key role in the development of annual audit plan and prepare audit reports (with fieldwork auditors) in accordance with QAR requirements
- Build strong audit relationship with key IT Management via regular interaction so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes for assigned locations and business units
- Lead other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the Head of IT Audit in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
The successful Senior Manager, IT Audit must have proven audit, risk and/or security experience in IT General Controls (ITGCs), platform / infrastructure (network, database, operating systems, etc.), information/cyber security, mobile / application security, system development processes and/or business continuity, etc.
- University graduate in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10-12 years of IT Audit or other relevant experience (e.g. IT risk/security management or information security tools implementation experience), preferably with regional experience
- Certificate holder of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)/Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/ Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) with good understanding in IT controls and risks
- Experience in life insurance business or financial services industry is a definite advantage
- Knowledge with audit tools and other software such as ACL (data analytic tools) and TeamMate is an advantage
Tracing its roots back to 1900s, this group already has a presence in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific.
If you are someone who has the ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints, then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to lead/facilitate discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.