IT Security Governance and Data Privacy Director
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 telecommunications 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the major providers of telecommunications services in the Philippines is looking to hire an IT Security Governance and Data Privacy Director. The role will strategize and lead the Information Security and Data Privacy Governance Program of the company.
About the IT Security Governance and Data Privacy Director Role:
The IT Security Governance and Data Privacy Director will define information security and data privacy policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Provide business-focused solutions and recommendations in matters concerning Information Security and Data Privacy
- Manage enforcement of continuous monitoring and documentation on compliance of different units and third parties for compliance to ISDP policies
- Manage internal audit or third-party audit firms, in conducting an audit on the effectiveness of the policies and programs in place
- Lead and coordinate with key stakeholders in cases of Privacy breach incidents.
- Creation of ISDP-wide Resource and Financial Plan and Strategy
- Deliver Conduct of Periodic Management Committee Meetings (ISDP, Senior Leadership, and Middle Management Committee Meetings)
The successful IT Security Governance and Data Privacy Director must have familiarity with Philippine Data Privacy Act, EU General Data Protection Regulation or HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
- At least 5 to 10 years' experience in Information Security, Information Security Audit or Data Privacy, preferably in Telco, Banking or Healthcare
- Certifications on any of the following is an advantage: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Ability to weigh business needs against privacy and security concerns and articulate issues to the user community
- Demonstrated ability to consistently display accuracy and attention to detail
If you want to work for a premier telecommunication services company then the IT Security Governance and Data Privacy Director is the job for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.