Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-11-17 insurance 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the largest life insurance groups is looking for a Cyber-Security Manager to be part of the pioneer team wherein you will serve as a policy and standard implementer, tester and assessor making sure the Company is not caught off guard. You will work closely with the business systems and networks and help identify and mitigate security risks, making sure there are no easy exploits that can compromise the Company.
About the Cyber-Security Manager Role:
Reporting to the local Information Security and Technology Risk Head, you will help in implementing and providing support to the Group security strategies and initiatives and continuously assess and monitors its compliance.
- Work with the appropriate resources (internal or 3rd party) to fix issues they find and raised or identified by Group Technology Risk
- Respond to security incidents raised by the Group Cyber security team, monitor and reports resolutions
- Manage, monitor and schedule business application penetration testing and vulnerability remediation
- Provide responses to external security responses
- Work closely with the application development teams to ensure new systems are secured before they go live
The successful Cyber-Security Manager must have extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design and security document creation.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 10 years' equivalent work experience
- One or more of the following certifications: GIAC Security Essentials Certification, GIAC Security Leadership Certification, ISACA Certified Information Security Manager, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security, ISC2 SCCP, ISC2 CISSP, ISC2 ISSAP
- Experience in designing and delivering employee security awareness training
- Practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture
- Experience in managing of staff of five to 10 individuals
If you are someone who has the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with the Group Cyber security team in the implementation of cyber-security technology processes and controls, and the administration of attack simulation.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.