IT QA/Compliance Officer
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 16 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An international consumer finance provider with global operations is looking for an IT QA/Compliance Officer to be part of their growing company. In this IT QA/Compliance Officer job, you will assist in managing the IT Risk and compliance program for the organisation.
About the IT QA/Compliance Officer Role:
Reporting to the IT Governance Manager, you will be responsible in managing the Risk assessment framework and reporting for IT. You are also going to identify the risks presented by technological and process changes.
- Coordinate with point of contact from all the teams to implement and monitor risk and compliance initiatives
- Review of supporting processes / procedures to ensure the proper controls are in place and risks are appropriately mitigated
- Own and maintain the IT Risk register and supports continuous improvement of IT risk management processes
- IT Risk Consulting - coordinate and works with Risk Department to assess risks associated with technology solutions and ensures appropriate remediation strategies
- Support the IT Audit process to ensure its success, including internal and external IT related audits. Develop and manage effective controls and actions for any deficiencies
- Co-manage the IT policies, standards and procedures program for IT risk and compliance areas
The successful IT QA/Compliance Officer must have experience in IT field and in-depth knowledge and understanding of BSP regulations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required with three or more years of experience in internal audit, IT Risk or Information Security
- Ability to learn information quickly and apply risk/control consideration which impact downstream decisions
- Ability to interface effectively with internal and external auditors
- Critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail and follow up
- High degree of professionalism and personal integrity
- Willing to be assigned in North Quezon City or BGC
Operating for over 20 years this group aims to disrupt lending in the Philippines through financial technology.
If you are someone who has the ability to work with a high degree of independence then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with Risk coordinators on the development of risk metrics and reporting frameworks for Controller Council.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.