Identity and Access Management Specialist
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-11-23 insurance 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the largest life insurance groups is looking for an Identity and Access Management Specialist to be part of their organisation. In this job, you will provide support in the implementation of the Company’s approved Identity Access Management policies and standards, tests and assess compliance making sure the Company’s IAM processes and practices is within the bounds of the group’s security strategy and standards.
About the Identity and Access Management Specialist Role:
Reporting to the IT Governance Manager, you will work with the Group Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team, whose mission is to enable application and data owners to control access to their resources.
- Support existing Identity and Access Management program through the implementation of key IAM technologies and services
- Provide on-call and or off hours support
- Provide support and collaborate with the group’s manage security services for the administration of User ID/Privilege ID periodic review and recertification
- Review and approval of Security Specification – Application Configurations
- Prepare relevant IT Governance reports with focus on accuracy, consistency and clarity
The successful Identity and Access Management Specialist must have strong knowledge of Identity process; to include, but not limited to PKI, federation, access management, and/or privileged access management.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science
- Experience working with SailPoint five years' technical experience in the Identity Management (IdM) or IAM domain
- Experience with Security, Audit and compliance frameworks/standards; SOX ITIL, etc.
- Experience in network services; Active Directory & AS400, O364 and cloud services
- Knowledge and awareness of current information technology products, services, and solutions
This company has a presence in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific with a vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider.
If you are someone who has diligent attention to customer satisfaction and a high level of service orientation then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to make sure that all relevant mandated practices and processes and technologies were implemented in the company.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.