Security Operations Center Manager
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 10 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A growing FinTech company is recruiting a Security Operations Center Manager to join their team. The role offered requires mentoring of new hires in the SOC Team and help establish the SOC blueprint and processes.
About the Security Operations Center Manager Role:
As part of the Information Security Group, you will analyse potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach.
- Conduct 24x7 security monitoring
- Perform log review and analysis
- Perform network security incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal action
- Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities
- Appropriately recommend corrective actions on security incidents and incident prevention
- Document and conform to processes related to security monitoring
The successful Security Operations Center Manager must have a strong position around Information Security and must have handled either or both ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certifications.
- Must have any one of the following: CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker, GIAC Certified Incident Handler, CISSP: Certified Information Systems and Security Professional, Comptia Security +
- With four to six years' experience on Security Operations and Monitoring
- Has experienced in Cyber Incident Response
- Analytical, good communication skills
- Prior experience working within a financial service organisation preferred
Backed by a well-established group of companies, they have already expanded their business in various areas.
If you want to be part of a highly-engaged culture of inspired and purposeful individuals who love what they do, you can build your career in Information Security with this challenging Security Operations Center Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.