Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 07 November 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An international BPO company with global operations is looking for a SOC Manager to be part of their growing company. With headquarters in the U.S. and Singapore, they cover clients in different locations including the U.S., Asia, Europe, and Australia.
About the SOC Manager Role:
In this SOC Manager job, you will plan, direct and control the functions and operations of the 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC). You are also responsible in developing and maintaining an incident response program to address all security incidents and ensure timely escalation to appropriate business units for validation/investigation.
- Responsible in ensuring adherence to regulatory compliance, federal and state laws governing information security, customer identification program, personal identifiable information and assets
- Monitor all intelligence sources to identify potential threats/compromises which may target the client and develop proactive strategies to minimise the impact of these threats.
- Direct the functions, processes, and operations of the SOC and ensures policies and procedures, and objectives align with client goals
- Lead the operations of the SOC to ensure optimal identification/resolution of security incidents, and enhance client security
- Manage the collection, documentation and research of security incidents received via the SOC
- Oversee the monitoring, identification and resolution of security incidents to detect threats through analysis, investigations and prioritisation of incidents based on risk/exposure
- Manage outsourced and in-house SOC services for quality performance and fulfilment of Service Level Agreements (SLA)
The successful SOC Manager must have prior SOC Management and Security Engineering experience.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of related work experience desired
- More than 10 years of experience in the Cyber Security field
- Prior security analysis experience is desired
- CISM Certification highly desired
- Desirable certifications include, CISSP, Security+, CEH, GCIA, GCIH or similar
- Experience performing analysis utilising SIEM technologies and IDS/AV consoles
Operating now for more than five years, this organisation hire people with open minds, flexible and willing to challenge the way BPOs operate in the Philippines. The opportunities that they present can help you gain international experience as you work directly with exciting clients all around the world.
If you are ambitious, want to find better ways of doing things, and want to work in an environment with like-minded people – this is the right place for you. We believe that the secret to self-improvement comes from being around others who possess the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values that you want to possess.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.