IT Audit Lead
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 call-centre-and-customer-service 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international BPO company based in Taguig City is looking for an IT Audit Lead to be part of its growing organisation. In this job, you will provide management and the Board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through planning and execution of the audit assignments. You will ensure value added, accurate and relevant assessment to management by providing appropriate business-oriented recommendations to facilitate business decisions.
About the IT Audit Lead Role:
In this IT Audit Lead job, you will assess and maintain the IT audit universe, develop and deliver the IT audit plan.
- Manage, execute and complete the assigned IT audit jobs in accordance with the GIA standards
- Manage and adjust the IT audit plans based on the changing IT controls, risk posture, and/or business priority
- Play a key role in the development of annual IT audit plan and prepare audit reports (with fieldwork auditors) in accordance with QAR requirements
- Build strong audit relationship with key IT management via regular interaction so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes for assigned locations and business units
- Lead other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
The be successful in this role you must have proven audit, risk and/or security experience in IT General Control (ITGC), application security controls, information security, OS/database, system development processes and/or business continuity, etc.
- University graduate in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10-12 years' relevant experience (e.g. IT risk/security management or information security tools implementation experience), preferably with regional experience
- Certificate holder of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)/Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/ Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) with good understanding in IT controls and risks
- Knowledge of audit tools and other software such as ACL (data analytic tools) and TeamMate is an advantage
With headquarters in the US and Singapore, this company has clients in different locations across the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
If you are someone who has the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to lead/facilitate discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.