Security Operations Centre - Manager
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 recruitment-consultancy 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A premier executive search company with operations in 28 countries is looking for a highly qualified Security Operations Centre - Manager to build both the Security Operations function and ultimately your team of Security Analysts.
About the Security Operations Centre – Manager role:
Reporting to the Group Information Security Officer, the Security Operations Centre – Manager will work alongside both the EMEA and APAC Systems teams to ensure delivery of incident response, client information requests, and overseeing the team of security analysts responsible for 24/6 monitoring of infrastructure and security.
- Leading and managing the Security Operations and team of security operational staff members (potentially 6-8 members).
- Primarily responsible for directing security event monitoring, management and response and cyber intelligence
- Ensuring incident identification, assessment, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Revising and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework.
- Responsible for overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Centre
- Ensuring threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
The successful Security Operations Centre - Manager must have experience in security device/tool management and SIEM – SPLUNK, Microsoft Security and Compliance Centre.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree or higher in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent.
- At least five years’ experience in a complex IT environment and demonstrated ability to lead, develop and manage a Security Operations team
- Manage the maturity of the function with a view to driving to a 24/7 service
- Proficient in Security Incident Management and Response
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, risk management, incident management, threat management, etc.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
Operating from offices throughout the world, this organisation specialises in permanent, contract and interim professional recruitment across a variety of industry sectors. With offices spanning five continents, they are able to offer a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
If you have the ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders and Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, you can take your career forward with this challenging Security Operations Centre - Manager role. You can have the responsibility in ensuring daily management, administration & maintenance of security devices to achieve operational effectiveness of the organisation.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.