Information Security Head
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 insurance Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1950000 1950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the leading integrated financial services providers globally is looking for an Information Security Head to be part of their organisation. You will be based in Makati City and will be responsible in ensuring that the Group Information Security Framework and specific Information Security requirements are fulfilled especially by coordinating the implementation of the framework and maintaining and reviewing the resulting processes and mechanisms.
About the Information Security Head Role:
Reporting to the COO, the Information Security Head role will participate regularly in the Governance and Control Committee and align developments around the Protection and Resilience framework including new requirements and controls expert functions.
- Advise the management in all Information Security related issues, regularly (at least annually) report about the Information Security status to the OE management
- Coordinate investigations of Information Security incidents and escalate to the Group Information Security Officer based on the information security incident severity
- Perform security risk assessment on (1) 3rd party, (2) application, and (3) cloud platforms
- Present the residual risks to the business owner and local Risk function and assist in developing a risk response plan
- Facilitate Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Facilitate development of BCM response strategies
The successful Information Security Head must have prior experience in Global Incident Management, Crisis Management, Business Continuity Management and Data Privacy.
- More than five years of relevant experience in Information Security; preferably with IT Infrastructure background
- Candidate must have a Bachelor degree or higher in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of IT infrastructure, operating system and database platforms (mainframe, client/server, Web services, Windows, UNIT, AS400, DB2, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of data protection processes and technologies
- Proficient understanding of Generally Accepted Security Frameworks, Information Security regulations and laws, risk management, also intermediate-level understanding of the financial or insurance services industry
This organisation operates in eleven business centres located in key cities across the archipelago. It is also the fastest growing life insurance company in terms of premium income.
If you are someone who has the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, then this is the role for you. The company offers opportunities that will definitely help grow your career.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.