Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-31 insurance Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1155000 1485000 1485000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
One of the largest life insurance groups is looking for a Cyber-Security Specialist to be part of their organisation. In this Cyber-Security Specialist job, you will provide support to the Cyber-Security Manager in the implementation of the Company’s approved policies and standards, tests and assess security compliance making sure the Company’s computing systems operates within the bounds of the Group’s security strategy, controls and standards.
About the Cyber-Security Specialist Role:
The role will analyse and establish security requirements for systems/networks based on the Group’s approved policies and standards. You will also work with the Group Technology Risk pen-testing and vulnerability assessment vendor for the execution of scheduled pen-testing and vulnerability assessment.
- Work with development team and system owner for the remediation of vulnerabilities
- Work with vendor, monitor and oversee security patch deployment activity
- Manage, monitor and report remediation compliance progress
- Oversee and monitor routine local security administration
- Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis
- Prepare relevant Cyber-security reports with focus on accuracy, consistency and clarify
The successful Cyber Security Specialist must have knowledge of cyber monitoring solutions and knowledge of cyber incident management, investigations, incident response, forensics, recovery, breach management.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- One or more of the following certifications: GSEC/GCIH/GCIA:GIAC Security Certifications, CEH, CCNA, Security+;
- CISSP Preferred
Tracing its roots back to 1900s this group already has a presence in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific. Their vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider.
If you are someone who has the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with the Group Cyber security team in the implementation of cyber-security technology processes and controls, and the administration of attack simulation.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.