Cyber Security Local Team Lead
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-04-15 new-media-and-internet Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
One of the world’s leading information organisations is hiring for a Cyber Security Local Team Lead to be part of their organisation. In this Cyber Security Local Team Lead job, you will be spearheading a pioneer team in identifying, evangelising and addressing risks at all facets of the organisation, from delivery teams to senior management.
About the Cyber Security Local Team Lead Role:
Reporting to the Senior Risk Analyst based in London, the role will heavily liaise with the service desk to champion cybersecurity priorities for the end user, and ensure end user priorities are also fed back into the team.
- Driving and leading the core team’s cybersecurity priorities in Manila. This may range from managing incidents and identifying risk, to managing IT governance, audit and risk requirements, to education and training, to implementing or evangelising technical and engineering solutions to cybersecurity issues
- Incorporating customer and internal research into risk analysis, awareness initiatives , and setting priorities. Working alongside a team of developers, governance analysts, supply chain due diligence and cyber risk analysts, these priorities will inform engineering and tooling decisions
The successful Cyber Security Local Team Lead ideally must be an effective communicator and customer focused. Ideally you should have a feedback-heavy approach and putting data behind everything from phishing campaigns to training to mitigating risk.
- A broad knowledge of cybersecurity risks and information security, with ideally an area of expertise. Interest in continually learning more
- Able to articulate security and risk to both technical and non-technical members of staff and stakeholders
- Experience of responding to and managing incidents
- Prior experience in cyber security or related qualifications
- Experience with IT compliance and governance requirements or projects
Headquartered in London, the organisation has a little less than a million users and over 700,000 digital subscribers. This company has a multi-faceted team with a remit across the organisation in several locations around the world.
If you are confident in finding both technical and strategic solutions to security problems, then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team interested in breaking, building and evangelising, supported by strong developers as they take a data-driven approach in mitigating risk.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.