Manager Cybersecurity Operations Center
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 21 March 20192019-04-29 2019-05-20 it Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 2210000 2210000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A rapidly expanding market leader in cloud customer experience platform is recruiting for a Manager Cybersecurity Operations Centre to be based in Taguig. You will be responsible for the management of the Cybersecurity Operations Center (CSOC) team, its compliance to processes and procedures, as well as its alignment to emerging cyber-threats and incident trends.
About the Manager Cybersecurity Operations Center:
Reporting to the Director of Trust (Cybersecurity and Compliance), the Manager Cybersecurity Operations Centre will manage the cybersecurity analysts that provide immediate cybersecurity services for the company and must have deep experience in managing diverse and challenging security issues. The position will provide oversight and direction to operationally align the CSOC to monitor, identify, isolate, remediate, and prevent network/services cyber-threats against the company's infrastructure.
- Manage, train, and hire cybersecurity analysts within the CSOC
- Provides security governance, risk, situational awareness and compliance support for the Trust Office
- Manage Security Assessment and Authorisation procedures to support continuous monitoring activities in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology and International Standards Organisation
- Manage and conduct risk assessments and vulnerability analysis to accurately record and triage threat vectors across the company's infrastructure
- Provide oversight and management of the CSOC including security operations management and security incident response, incident detection and analysis, containment and eradication of cybersecurity incidents, and data leakage spills
- Investigates alerts and incidents to thoroughly reverse-engineer hacking tradecraft and exploits to initiate and manage cybersecurity incident response lifecycle to include, cyber kill chain disruptions and internal investigations
The successful Manager Cybersecurity Operations Center must have strong understanding of endpoint detection and response services within cloud environments and experience with AWS security services and application security controls. Bonus experience will be certifications in cybersecurity, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Systems Security or related field or equivalent work experience required. Master’s degree preferred
- Over eight years' cybersecurity analysis experience
- At least five years' cybersecurity management experience
- Experience with threat analysis and malware/tradecraft reverse engineering
- Experience and ability to recognise signatures, tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with preparation for and execution/implementation of such attacks
- Ability to implement and operate intrusion detection/prevention systems, security and incident event management systems, network penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, packet generators and sniffers, firewalls, and routers
- Extensive experience with malware containment and triage, digital forensics, and indicators of compromise detection
The company is part of a worldwide organisation also known for their cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions. They currently support over 250,000 contact centre agents in different markets including enterprise, government organisations and business process outsourcers who operate in global regions.
The attributes of a qualified candidate are a rational scepticism, a sense of risk appreciation, technical awareness, informed judgement and a strong operational understanding. If you possess all these then this is an excellent opportunity to excel in a growing company in a fast paced environment.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.