Business Continuity Manager
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-29 2019-05-31 it Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1690000 1690000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A BigTech company is recruiting a Business Continuity Manager to join their team. The job offered is responsible for designing and executing the Business Continuity strategy and plans for the whole organisation.
About the Business Continuity Manager Role:
The Business Continuity Manager will have end-to-end responsibility for the development and implementation of the company’s Business Continuity strategy and will take direction from the Head of Information Security and Privacy.
- Work with the senior management team to develop and test robust departmental and organisational Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Work with all business areas to develop and maintain a corporate-wide BCP program that addresses business recovery and emergency response management
- Manage a team of two resources to develop effective working relationships and documented BCP plans
- Develop the Enterprise level BCP plans and challenge business leads on identification of critical functions and needs
- Design and outline BCP goals, objectives and scope for business plans and Crisis
- Provide visibility and reporting to the Head Of Information Security and Privacy on the critical components and readiness of the business plans and supporting processes and infrastructure.
The successful Business Continuity Manager must be highly knowledgeable and experienced on Business Impact Analysis.
- Three years managing business continuity within a large multi-site organisation
- In-depth knowledge of Business Continuity Systems and Processes
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment in public or private sectors, managing high profile suppliers and stakeholders
- Excellent leadership, delegation and management skills, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build effective working relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Backed by a well-established group of companies, they have already expanded their business including loans, business solutions and platforms. They are committed to exploring innovative avenues towards microfinance.
If you want to be part of a highly-engaged culture of inspired and purposeful individuals who love what they do, you can take your career forward in Information Security with this challenging Business and Continuity Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.