Network Security Analyst (Night Shift)
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 it Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1040000 1170000 1170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A global agricultural sciences company is looking to hire a Network Security Analyst (Night Shift) to be part of their organisation. You will be responsible for the daily maintenance and monitoring of network security hardware and software systems. You will also ensure the availability of key infrastructure and security services and escalating to the next level any conditions that may affect the integrity of those systems is a primary requirement.
About the Network Security Analyst (Night Shift) role:
The Network Security Analyst (Night Shift) will be responsible for troubleshooting basic network connectivity problems, escalating and following up to make sure problems are closed is key to this position. You will have the authority to make changes to the firewall and network security devices as directed by their manager or team leader.
- Monitor network security systems status
- Implement approved changes to security devices
- Assist in the installation and maintenance for security infrastructure systems
- Ensure a stable environment for infrastructure services
- Participate in periodic security audits to maintain appropriate levels of security
The successful Network Security Analyst must have experience in the implementation and maintenance of security infrastructure systems. Including but not limited to: Internet Firewalls, Remote Access andVPN Solutions, IPSEC VPNgateways, Security Information and Event Management, Web Personal software firewall, Content Filtering, Intrusion Detection, Endpoint Protection, Public Key Infrastructure, External Certificate Services.
- Minimum of four years' in a relevant IT-related field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in networks, security and operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft server and workstation operating systems
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience with firewall operating systems a plus
- Demonstrates the ability to complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner and to work under directed supervision
Operating for more than 100 years, the company is absolutely passionate about bringing new solutions to growers around the world.
If you are looking for a company that is driven by innovation you can take your career forward with this challenging Network Security Analyst (Night Shift) role. You can have the responsibility to operate with strict financial rigour for the benefit of customers, employees and investors.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.