IT Security Risk Analyst
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1950000 1950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging IT Security Risk Analyst job in a multinational banking and financial services corporation has just become available. As a member of the IT Risk and Security team, you will be working with engineers and business ensuring that risk policies are implemented and followed correctly.
About this IT Security Risk Analyst role:
Reporting to the Engineering Lead, the IT Security Risk Analyst is expected to test the effectiveness of the controls in place as well as delivering key evidences of risk mitigating controls. You are also expected to deliver or produce requirements for automating some of the manual functions that are present in the job.
- Test the effectiveness of the controls in place as well as delivering key evidences of risk mitigating controls
- Ensure the processes and controls that are in place are followed by the engineering group
- Participate in producing risk measurement models, key risk indicators and other critical IT Risk processes and procedures
- Provide training for the wider team on the subject of IT Risk
- Work closely with risk managers to analyse gaps and provide information that will indicate the bank’s risk profile
The successful IT Security Risk Analyst must have demonstrated experience in security and in IT risk practice and experience to security tooling and understanding of risk management.
- Demonstrable deep and applied knowledge of the following (minimum seven years)
- Knowledge of IT Security controls – Application and network / infrastructure
- Knowledge of IT Risk measurement models
- Ability to operate at own initiative with a pro-active attitude, within the directions and confines of management and Bank policy
- Experience working in an agile development life cycle
- Ability to liaise with a broad range of people, including line management, senior management, external suppliers and related people
- Problem solving ability and strong analytical skills
This company’s strengths include their well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network. It is currently among leaders in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index ‘banks industry’ group.
If you are passionate about IT in general but also know the value of automation and risk management, then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company and challenge and question everyone including the CIO.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity