Information Security Officer
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Information Security Officer role in Makati City has just arisen at one of the growing start-up companies pursuing AI-enabled automation solutions. In this job, you will be planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, network and data, and analyse existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements.
About the Information Security Officer Role:
Will will be responsible for preparing reports and action plans in the event that a security breech does occur. You are also expected to organise and conduct tests and “ethical hacks” of the existing security architecture.
- Take the lead on developing, maintaining and updating the Information Security Strategy and Information Security Program
- Pevent data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect a network
- Define and enforce secured application architecture
- Assist Engineering teams with code review and code security
- Vulnerability Management
- Develop security metrics and measurement for application security and SDLC security activities
The successful Information Security Officer must have expert knowledge of secure application architectures, authentication and control of application permissions, and implementation of these practices.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience
- Preferably five years or more of combined experience with both a detailed technical knowledge and hands-on practice working in application and network security, penetration testing, secure software development and / or QA
- Willingness to work on-call in the event of a security breech or other emergency. Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- An in-depth knowledge of cloud web, mobile, and client application security vulnerabilities, attack methods, and countermeasure techniques
- Experience in bringing security designs and secure development practices into Agile development environments
Founded in 2013 the company has been named twice as a top start-up in the Philippines. They lead in the development of solutions for process automation and data management, internal system and customer solutions.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the most exciting growing companies, this Information Security Officer is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to learn in an environment that builds products using machine learning, automation and good old-fashioned human creativity.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.