Senior IT Audit Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1650000 1980000 1980000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest life insurance groups is looking for a Senior IT Audit Manager to be part of their organisation. In this Senior IT Audit Manager job, you will provide management and the board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through planning and execution of the audit assignments.
About this Senior IT Audit Manager Role:
In this job, you will partner closely with the Audit Manager and CTO to assess and maintain the IT audit universe, develop and deliver the IT audit plan for assigned locations (whenever needed). You will ensure value-added, accurate and relevant assessment to management by providing appropriate business-oriented recommendations to facilitate business decisions.
- Manage, execute and complete the assigned IT audit jobs in accordance with the GIA standards
- Manage and adjust the IT audit plans based on the changing IT controls, risk posture, and/or business priority
- Play a key role in the development of annual audit plan and prepare audit reports (with fieldwork auditors) in accordance with QAR requirements
- Build strong audit relationships with key IT management via regular interactions so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes for assigned locations and business units
- Lead other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the Head of IT Audit in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
To succeed in this Senior IT Audit Manager job, you must have proven audit, risk and/or security experience in IT general control, application security controls, information security, OS/database, system development processes and/or business continuity.
- University graduate in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ IT audit or other relevant experience (e.g. IT risk/security management or information security tools implementation), preferably in a regional capacity
- CISSP/CISA/CISM with good understanding in IT controls and risks
- Experience in the life insurance or financial services industry is a definite advantage
- Knowledge with audit tools and other software such as ACL (data analytic tools) and TeamMate is an advantage
Tracing its roots back to 1900s, this group already has a presence in 18 markets in Asia Pacific. Their vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider.
If you are someone who has the ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to lead/facilitate discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.