Manager - Information Risk
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Manager - Information Risk job has just become available at a prestigious financial institution based in Taguig. You will be a part of a team that has a responsibility for the development and maintenance of the non-financial risk management framework - especially policy setting and advisory - with a focus on information (technology) risks and continuity risks.
About the Manager - Information Risk Role:
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Information Risk Management, you will contribute to the development and maintenance of CIRM Strategy, framework, policies, minimum standards, procedures, methods and techniques. You will also contribute to the identification of the impact of and the coordination of responses to law and regulatory changes, ECB reports, etc. and monitor the follow-up of the regulatory issue solving. You will be responsible for providing direct information risk management and business continuity management support to the corporate departments and other businesses.
- Perform parts of the functional oversight of the global IRM/BCM community by means of QA reviews as part of our functional steering role
- Identify external/internal developments, initiatives and threats. Translate these pro-actively in IRM/BCM Vision, Mission and Strategy of the organisation
- Participate in, challenge and periodically report upon the risks of key strategic (IT/BCM) programmes and projects
- Participate and challenge in risk assessments on specific operational risk or information risk projects and programmes, taking direction over junior ORM, BCM and IRM colleagues
- Create and publish strategic and ad hoc risk analyses, risk papers and risk reports with fact finding, research and documenting activities
- Develop and maintain training modules, and train the IRM-BCM community
The successful Manager - Information Risk must have multiple international certifications for information (technology) and business continuity risk management (e.g. RE, BCI, ISC2, ISACA accreditation).
- Experience as senior IRM/BCM with approximately 10 years in risk areas that are relevant to information (technology) and business continuity risk management
- Good track record as IRM, BCM or IT (security) expert
- Good knowledge of the banking business, processes, procedures and systems
- Collaboration skills and ability to work across both functional and geographical lines
- Excellent analytical skills and sound judgement
- University degree or equivalent
This company’s strengths include their well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network. It is currently among leaders in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index ‘Banks industry’ group.
If you are someone who wants to challenge and monitor IT and Continuity risk management processes and quality, then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast paced and complex environment.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.