Manager - ISMS Governance
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 20 September 20192019-10-03 2019-11-19 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1170000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Manager - ISMS Governance job has just become available at a fintech company. You will be responsible for leading cross technology governance discussions on policy and standard changes, along with managing deficiencies and exceptions.
About the Manager - ISMS Governance Role:
Reporting to the Head of Information Security and Privacy, you will provide operational and technical support for governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) tools.
- Assist in efforts on application security testing programme management
- Work through technology control design and effective KPI, KRI reporting
- Support other information security programmes and initiatives that would be initiated
- Create meaningful security metrics to communicate information security posture and risks to leadership
- Monitor regulatory compliance as required to ensure alignment within of information security policies and standards
- Execute assessments including audit planning, detailed audit procedures and related testing and reporting in accordance with professional and departmental standards such as payment card (PCI), and targeted risk assessments
To succeed in this Manager - ISMS Governance role, you will need to have strong understanding with compliance regulations, IT, security frameworks and standards (i.e. NIST 800, ISO/IEC 27002, GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, HITRUST)
- At least 5 years' hands-on experience developing, managing, implementing and supporting information security GRC programmes and toolsets
- Ability to assess security risk, controls, and compliance in a variety of situations, architectures, and solutions
- Industry security certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a plus
- Risk assessment skills and the ability to manage multiple risk assessments
Backed by a well-established group of companies, the company has already expanded their business including loans, business solutions and platforms. They are committed to exploring innovative avenues towards microfinance.
If you want to be in a role that is both highly strategic and hands-on, you can take your career forward with this challenging Manager - ISMS Governance role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.