Senior IT Audit Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational organisation that offers international banking services, working across some of the world's most dynamic markets, is looking for a Senior IT Audit Manager to be part of their global team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of high quality audits, including finalising of audit issues and the audit report.
About the Senior IT Audit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Product Head of Audit, Information and Cyber Security, you will act as a team leader on assigned audit work involving information and cyber security risk across the group. This entails managing the auditors working on the audit to deliver the audit planning memo, controls document, agree issues and action plans with the management and submission of draft report to the team manager for review.
- Confirm that assigned audit work, as well as the work carried out by team members is executed in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines, and in line with group internal audit methodology standards
- Clearly identify the risks and impact of issues during issue writing, agreeing these issues with management and obtaining quality management action plans to mitigate the risks raised
- Lead continuous monitoring of assigned countries/portfolio areas, and to build and maintain engagement with stakeholders
- Take responsibility for the design and implementation of department wide exercises such as annual planning, risk assessment and training
- Support GIA audit teams by providing product/country knowledge and expertise for their audits relating to the individual’s area of responsibility
To succeed in this Senior IT Audit Manager must have in-depth understanding of information and cyber security risk management, processes and associated control requirements.
- Minimum 10 years’ IT audit or other relevant experience (e.g. IT risk/security management or information security tools implementation), preferably in a regional capacity
- CISSP/CISA/CISM with good understanding of IT controls and risks
- Experience in financial services industry is a definite advantage
Leveraging a global presence and more than 150 years of successful banking heritage in Asia, Middle East and Africa, this company delivers innovative, award-winning financial services solutions. They provide a wide range of products and services for personal and corporate customers across more than 60 countries.
If you have solid experience in audit, governance, risk or in a business environment, this Senior IT Audit Manager job is perfect for you. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate sound knowledge of both business/technical areas and expert knowledge in the audit process.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.