SAP Security Consultant
Consultant Ariel Cabada
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SAP Security Consultant job has just become available at a top accounting firm based in Makati City. Responsible for the full life cycle project implementation, this is a role for an SAP Security Consultant who is a leader in their field.
About the SAP Security Consultant Role:
As an SAP Security Consultant, you will be responsible for the full life cycle project implementation and ongoing L3 support of all SAP Security solutions according to specifications and schedules while meeting quality requirements.
- Deliver assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project
- Understand a broad spectrum of company technology in order to deliver part of a detailed technical design, which meets customer requirements
- Other tasks may include: installing new systems applications; updating applications, firmware, and drivers; creating boundaries for as well as performing configuration and testing activities; applications programming for assigned modules within a larger programme
To succeed in this SAP Security Consultant role, you must have strong passion for SAP technology and a desire to enable the business with at least 5 - 10 years' hands-on experience as a competent SAP Security Consultant.
- Minimum of four years' SAP Security experience, with specific experience in SAP FICO
- Current SAP configuration and module working knowledge in SAP Security Administration and Authorisation including activity groups, profile generator (PFCG) and central user administration (CUA) - SAP User Provisioning, SAP User Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Authorisation issues
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- At least one full cycle implementations including: scoping and planning, process design, configuration, testing, deployment, and post Go-Live support
- Previous work experience within a management or IT consulting firm is highly preferred
This multinational retail and manufacturing company has had a global presence for 100 years. Success is driven by the talent leaders and the teams around them. This leading company has an outstanding reputation in the professional services company. This SAP Security Consultant role is an excellent opportunity to help create an efficient and positive learning culture to their clients through the help of technology.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting SAP Security Consultant role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.