Vice President - Head of Information Security
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 2600000 2860000 2860000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A BigTech company is recruiting for a Vice President - Head of Information Security to join their team. This role is responsible for the direction and implemention of information security risk programmes in a manner that meets the corporate, legal and regulatory requirements.
About the Vice President Head of Information Security Role:
The Vice President Head of Information Security is a key member of the leadership team, reporting directly to the CTO. You will be responsible for mobilising teams to meet compliance and info-sec related projects. These include those arising from BSP related directives or audits, information security related directives and audits (e.g. PCI-DSS compliance / ISO 27000), legal related directives.
- Manage the planning and budgeting process, coordinating with other members inside the organisation to make sure that group and individual objectives are adequately supported with resources. At the same time, coordinate with finance teams to ensure that team budgets are in line with whole fiscal targets and objectives
- Lead the supporting finance and admin teams inside the organisation to ensure that budget targets are executed and fiscal objectives are met within a fiscal year
- Lead and design the internal processes needed for a smoothly running organisation. These include the product development life cycle, project and resource tracking, automated CI/CD build and deployment, change approval and management flows, and expense approvals
- Establish guidelines for common tools and software use in order to support processes and policy
- Coordinate with compliance, legal and information security teams in order to align on annual plans and to ensure common policy enforcement across teams
- Organise documentation in coordination with other teams. This includes software and hardware inventory, inventory of production systems, architectural documentation, various process documentation (such as data retention and back-up policy)
To succeed in this Vice President - Head of Information Security role, you must have detailed working knowledge of IT and information security best practices, and familiarity in leading and effectively managing risks for a highly regulated business environment.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in an enterprise infrastructure and/or information security in a regulated environment
- College degree, preferably in the areas of IT, Engineering, Business or Management
- At least five years' experience in directly managing a tech-related organisation, preferably with a size of 10 people or more
- Successful programme and project management skills, including the implementation of multiple concurrent security projects in an Enterprise environment.
- Strategic planning and forward thinking of emerging threats and security risks
- Professional designation in IT security management preferred (such as CISM, CISSP, CISA)
Backed by a well-established group of companies, they have already expanded their business including loans, business solutions and platforms. They are committed to exploring innovative avenues towards microfinance.
If you want to be part of a highly-engaged culture of inspired and purposeful individuals who love what they do, you can take your career forward in information security with this challenging Vice President - Head of Information Security role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.