IT Security Penetration Test Analyst
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting IT Security Penetration Test Analyst job has just become available at one of the industry leaders in a broad range of financial services. The role is responsible for working as team member to complete all aspects of application/network penetration test, risk assessment and other security activities as assigned to the team.
About the IT Security Penetration Test Analyst Role:
Reporting to the IT Security Manager, you will work closely with development and projects teams to ensure that internal, secure development processes are adhered to and applications produced by the process are free from security vulnerabilities.
- Provide guidance and general application and infrastructure security consultancy with regard to development best practices, prevention and remediation of application and infrastructure vulnerabilities
- Provide comprehensive security testing and remediation recommendations for internal engagements
- Complete testing engagements, document results using approved report formats and track complete remediation of security risks identified
- Perform manual validation of results from automated/semi-automated tests and also manual penetration test activities as needed
- Utilise network mapping, host enumeration and scanning tools when necessary
- Gain and maintain a working knowledge of the Security Products and Services
To be successful on this IT Security Penetration Test Analyst role, you must have strong technical acumen in securing software and hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree information systems or other related field; or equivalent experience working in the IT Security industry
- Professional security certifications such as SANS GPEN or WAPT are a plus
- Demonstrate a self-directed approach to learning new technologies in the field; pursue professional development
- Knowledge of Penetration testing tools and testing methodologies
- Analysis of operating system, application and network architectures to identify security vulnerabilities
- Previous experience with BURP Suite, IBM AppScan and Core Impact a plus
As an industry leader for more than 75 years, the company has deep expertise in fund strategies, different investors’ requirements, multinational governance and private client estate planning. Operating from 40 countries across three continents, they have local knowledge across the world.
If you are someone who wants an opportunity to expand your business knowledge by working with prestigious clients and complex financial and technological instruments then this is the role for you. The company is proud to offer employees competitive compensation, vacation and health insurance benefits.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.