Head of Data Management
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading international bank with headquarters in Taguig City, Manila is actively recruiting for a Head of Data Management to join the organisation and ramp up projects.
About the Head of Data Management Role:
In this business critical role, you will be a technology leader and will lead the overall service delivery, development and maintenance of logical and physical data models and exchange formats.
- Responsible for the performance and results of the team
- Sets out the strategy for the business plans, process and change management, business priorities, resource allocation and policy formation
- Accountable for the internal and external audits, risk and compliance
- Manages and accountable for the business and division budget
The successful Head of Data Management will need to have 10 years’ experience in managing a high performing team in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple teams and departments in a complex environment
- Possess excellent stakeholder management skills
This company is a European financial giant with a strong global presence in 23 countries worldwide. The firm is also a key player in financial markets, mergers and acquisitions, and specialised sector financing. Today, they are more than 50,000 strong and growing fast.
If you would like to leverage your career to a respectable financial services firm with a global reach, this role is for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.