Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 17 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Game Producer role has recently opened for the top gaming company in Asia, based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. In this role, you must have a genuine passion for gaming as a hobby. A professional who are problem solvers, with high energy and have the willingness to roll up his/her sleeves to get things done is the ideal candidate for the brand. You will be acting as the CEO of the game you will be assigned.
About the Game Producer Role:
In this role, your objective is to lead one of the mobile games of the company, with full accountability of its performance in the local market.
- Build a high-performing team to manage the game
- Collaborate closely with the game’s regional lead producer and senior management on planning the game’s strategic direction
- Lead the local team that interfaces with the global game operations teams in other countries
- Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in the Game Producer role, you must be a senior-level professional, with at least 5 years in a direct or middle management position, with previous experience in game development, distribution, partnerships, and marketing.
- Extensive game operations experience, preferably with knowledge of games industry
- Proven effective leadership capability in a challenging environment
- A problem solver and quick thinker across a broad spectrum of areas such as operations, technical, legal, and team management
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
If you are an individual who is keen on exploring a role in the gaming industry, an individual who wants to exercise your creativity, and experience a different kind of working environment, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.