Managed Services Consultant
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 01 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Managed Services Consultant job has just become available at one of the leading provider of software solutions for financial institutions in Makati, Philippines. As part of the Managed Services team, you will be involved in a fast paced environment, exposed to critical financial applications and users.
About the Managed Services Consultant Role:
Reporting to the Managed Services Associate Manager, you will help clients by analysing and solving issues, as well as speaking to global clients.
- Monitor components in the client environment and resolve issues to ensure uptime and Client SLAs are met
- Resolve client queries providing clients with the information they need to use products as well as implement changes to deliver the latest monitoring for the client
- Resolve client incidents by investigating and resolving issues in the client environment with assistance when required
- Respond to client configuration requests by gathering requirements and helping the client configure Geneos implementing within client SLA
- Implement client change requests to deliver setup changes to meet client business requirements
- Continuously provide ideas and suggestions to improve and build on the service and delivery of Managed Services for our clients as well as the effectiveness of services, software and solutions delivered as a whole
The successful Managed Services Consultant must have experience using or administering a real time monitoring tool, e.g. Geneos, BMC Patrol, AppDynamics, Nagios.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum three years’ experience working in a client facing environment preferably in a financial institution or vendor and preferably in an IT Operations role
- Passionate about the client experience
- Experience in Unix and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience in one or more scripting languages such as Shell, Bash, Perl, XML
Established in 1997 the organisation is generating an annual turnover approaching £20m. They are present in six countries worldwide and support a global client base including investment and commercial banks, brokers, exchanges, hedge funds, asset managers and data vendors.
If you have experience in Application Support in Financial Services and have the ability to pro-actively deliver continuous improvement, you can take your career forward with this challenging Managed Services Consultant role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.