Information, Communications, and Technology Head
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 14 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading multinational FMCG company is actively hiring for an Information, Communications, and Technology Head to lead projects within multiple countries in the region. A professional with strong experience in SAP applications, business intelligence, infrastructure and digitisation will thrive in this complex environment undergoing transformation.
About the Information, Communications, and Technology Head Role:
Reporting directly to a Regional Leader, you will be responsible for the overall ICT operations, systems implementation and integration of various applications within the company to make business processes more effective and efficient through adequate use of technology.
- Provide sound technology leadership in the business
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders, employees, vendors, and customers
- Strategic thinking in developing technical aspects of the company’s technology roadmap and initiation and execution of digital strategies for applications and infrastructure
To succeed in this role, you must be an influencer and possess a minimum of five years' technology leadership experience in a senior management position, preferably with a regional or global scope in business operations in a FMCG company.
- At least 15 years overall experience, with five years in a senior management role
- Proven ability to lead technology strides for the business
- Understanding of budgets and business planning
- Good analysis, problem-solving, and intermediary skills
- Effective communication skills and an influencer
This company has its roots in Europe with a revenue of EUR11 billion.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Information, Communications, and Technology Head to be a part of the large-scale transformation project the local operation is implementing.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.