Workplace and Collaboration Experience Director
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 25 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading financial services company is seeking a high-calibre Workplace and Collaboration Experience Director to be responsible for delivering productivity and core services regionally, including data networks, telephony, call center end user computing and unified communications.
About the Workplace and Collaboration Experience Director Role:
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Infrastructure, Asia, and with a strategic dotted line alignment to the Head of Digital Experience, Asia, the role is responsible in defining the overall workplace experience vision, strategy and roadmap and developing as well a multi-year strategic capital investment plan for workplace experience.
- Proactively lead a joint strategic account planning process with senior business stakeholders to clearly understand and articulate the desired intersection between business strategy roadmaps, technology needs, and user requirements through assessment, clarification, user insight and ongoing validation
- Develop comprehensive plans to enable the business agenda through technology product innovation; including CBAs, product cost analysis, experience outcome analysis, and service delivery definition
- Lead solution prototyping and development efforts that best address user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary technology teams and vendors
- Assist service leads in establishing strategic vendor relationships that improve the quality and functionality of technology services
- Deliver against the business portfolio with quality and innovation while fostering healthy inner and inter department relationships, both internal and external to IT and Digital business
The successful candidate must have strong experience as a solutions engineering lead, product manager or similar portfolio management position.
- More than eight years' experience as a user-centred technology leader or similar management position
- Strong workplace change management portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent, Master’s degree in business management is preferred
- Working knowledge of wide array of telecommunication, IT infrastructure and desktop technologies, program and financial management, with work experience related to the financial industry
- Understanding of user-centred design, experience insights, and systems thinking to enable desired user experience goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels, including senior management and executives, within and external to the organisation
- Ability to explain complex scenarios with simplicity to aid in understanding for the specific audience
- Demonstrate good organisation, presentation and customer service skills
As an industry leader for more than 75 years, the company has deep expertise in fund strategies, different investors’ requirements, multinational governance and private client estate planning. Operating from 40 countries across three continents, they have local knowledge across the world.
If you are someone who has sound technical knowledge of infrastructure and application platforms and has the ability to build creative and innovative technical solutions mapping to business needs then this the Workplace and Collaboration Experience Director is the role for you. The company is proud to offer employees competitive compensation, vacation and health insurance benefits.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.