Managed Services Associate Manager
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-11-18 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A world-leading provider of software solutions for financial institutions is recruiting a Managed Services Associate Manager to join their team. The role offered requires the management of staff and operations for one of the Service Centre shifts. As part of the Service Centre Managed Services Leadership Team, you will also be responsible for the successful delivery of all Managed Service offerings from the Service Centre.
About the Managed Services Associate Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Managed Services Associate, you will help clients by managing and delivering client projects and ensuring the successful delivery of the services.
- Shift Management by ensuring your team is operationally ready to deliver
- Create and deliver Managed Services goals for the people, customers, services and finances by working as part of the Service Centre leadership team
- Deliver continuous improvement by gathering and implementing ideas and suggestions to improve our service delivery, as well as the software and solutions delivered by the company
- Hands-on delivery of the services we offer
- Monitor the client environment and resolve issues, client queries and responding and implementing client configuration requests
The successful Managed Services Associate Manager must have a proven track record of managing applications and a team to deliver quality service within SLA.
- Educated to degree level in an IT related subject
- Minimum seven years' experience working in a client support environment
- A desire to develop, manage and support the people within the team
- Experience in one or more UNIX Operating Systems
- Experience in one or more scripting languages such as Shell, Lua, Perl, XML-RPC, etc
- An understanding of Databases and SQL
This organization is generating an annual turnover approaching £20m. They are present in 6 countries worldwide supporting investment and commercial banks, brokers, exchanges, hedge funds, asset managers and data vendors.
If you have experience in Application Support in financial services domain and have the experience in successful shift resourcing and shift handover as well as successful management of client escalations, you can take your career forward with this challenging Managed Services Associate Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.