Level 1 Support Manager
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding fintech company is looking for a talented Level 1 Support Manager to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team that will manage the proactive monitoring of application, network and systems.
About the Level 1 Support Manager Role:
Reporting to the IT Head, the Level 1 Support Manager will ensure the availability of Service Desk Operators at all times required.
- Formulate and maintain Level 1 run books and enforce its strict implementation
- Ensure the enforcement of the proper escalation procedures with Level 2 support and/or vendors
- Adhere the compliance to the agreed SLAs
- Own and manage Global Monitoring incidents from creation to resolution with thorough documentation.
The successful Level 1 Support Manager must be committed to following up on project tasks/issues outside normal working hours and weekend.
- 10+ years' experience in supporting high-performance mission-critical enterprise systems
- At least three years' experience managing teams of at least five people
- ITIL OSA certification holder preferred
- Experience with working on technologies such as Windows AD and VoIP systems is required
- Experience with standards used in financial systems like FIX, ITCH is a plus
This company is driven to be a leader in operating trading venues and generating innovative products and services. It operates in market centres in Japan and Australia.
If you are customer focused with strong vendor and project management, you can take your career forward with this challenging Level 1 Support Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.