Senior Systems Support Engineer
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 financial-services Mandaluyong National Capital Region PH PHP 1560000 2210000 2210000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A growing fintech company is looking for a Senior Systems Support Engineer to be part of a pioneer team. In this job, you will be part of a team responsible for overall network and server configurations and systems support.
About the Senior Systems Support Engineer role:
Senior Systems Support Engineer will deploy and support the trading system application within the market centre. You will also maintain and support servers running on Linux and/or Windows.
- Maintain and support MySQL databases
- Perform infrastructure changes/expansion for new hardware or replacement of failed hardware
- Provide on call support for the trading
- Define support procedures and ensure they are well documented
The successful Systems Support Engineer must be committed in supporting high-performance mission-critical financial systems.
- Over three years' experience in managing deployment of mission-critical distributed system
- Good understanding on Linux and scripting languages;
- Basic knowledge in LAN and WAN protocols, firewall and edge switches a plus
- Familiar with database technologies such as MySQL
- Experience in standards used in financial systems like FIX/ITCH is preferred. CCNA certification is a plus
- Familiar with production system control procedures, (incident management, capacity monitoring, change management)
This company is driven to be a leader in operating trading venues and generating innovative products and services. It operates in market centres in Japan and Australia.
If you are customer focus and has strong vendor and project management, you can take your career forward with this challenging Systems Support Engineer role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this role today.