Service Desk Team Lead
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-06-30 human-resources-and-personnel Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 715000 1040000 1040000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A premier executive search company with operations in 30 countries is looking for a highly qualified Service Desk Team Lead to be part of their growing helpdesk support team. The role will provide first line helpdesk support to clients, assisting them with hardware and software incidents and problems via phone and email.
About the Service Desk Team Lead role:
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the Service Desk Team role will be leading a team that will be responsible in assisting with administration matters including logging incidents and problems, and managing basic data updates. In addition, some degree of IT desk-side support and facilities work may also be required.
- Incident Management, Problem Management (liaising with second line support), Change Management
- IT Support such as maintain and update PABX telephone address list and calling groups though Mitel and also support and maintain Mitel IP Phone handsets/IP Console
- Support and maintain printers, scanners, relocate phones, PC’s and repatch where required, Setup mobile phones
- Administer user adds, changes and deletes across multiple IT systems
- Provide regular updates to local IT colleagues and the IT Service Desk Manager on outstanding support issues and contribute to management reporting by conducting statistical analysis of key performance data and preparing reports
The successful Service Desk Team Lead must have knowledge of Office 365 and MS Exchange 2007 (mailbox level administration).
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree or higher in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent
- At least five years’ experience in 1st line help desk experience
- Experience of using call logging software
- Good knowledge of relevant IT software/hardware:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Products
- Citrix App
- Skype for Business (provisioning & troubleshooting)
- Windows OS ( version 7 or 10)
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Mobile Support (Android, IOS)
- Willing to work in different time zones including Auckland, Singapore and Jakarta
Operating from offices throughout the world, this organisation specialises in permanent, contract and interim professional recruitment across a variety of industry sectors. With offices spanning five continents, they are able to offer a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
If you are customer focused and has ‘can do’, proactive attitude, you can take your career forward with this challenging Service Desk Analyst role. You can have the responsibility to work to ITIL standards deployed internally to achieve operational effectiveness of the organisation.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.