Service Desk Analyst
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-06-30 human-resources-and-personnel Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 390000 650000 650000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A premier executive search company with operations in 30 countries is looking for a highly qualified Service Desk Analyst to be part of their growing helpdesk support team. The job will provide first line helpdesk support to clients, assisting them with hardware and software incidents and problems via phone and email.
About the Service Desk Analyst role:
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the Service Desk Analyst role will be responsible in assisting with administration matters including logging incidents and problems, and managing basic data updates. In addition, some degree of IT desk-side support and facilities work may also be required.
- Incident Management, Problem Management (liaising with second line support), Change Management
- IT Support such as maintain and update PABX telephone address list and calling groups though Mitel and also support and maintain Mitel IP Phone handsets/IP Console
- Support and maintain printers, scanners, relocate phones, PC’s and repatch where required, Setup mobile phones
- Administer user adds, changes and deletes across multiple IT systems
- Provide regular updates to local IT colleagues and the IT Service Desk Manager on outstanding support issues and contribute to management reporting by conducting statistical analysis of key performance data and preparing reports
The successful Service Desk Analyst must have knowledge of Office 365 and MS Exchange 2007 (mailbox level administration).
- Bachelor Degree or higher in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent
- At least three years’ experience in 1st line help desk experience
- Experience of using call logging software
- Good knowledge of relevant IT software/hardware: MS Windows 7/10 (installation/configuration/support), MS Windows 2003/2008/2016 Server (user level administration), Active Directory, Experience with Azure and Intune desirable, MS Office 2007, 2010 and 2016 (installation/configuration/support), Knowledge with Sophos Anti-virus desirable, Profile RPM (or other CRM application desirable), Multiple browser (installation/configuration/support), BI reporting tools
- Additional IT Skills (Preferred but not essential) such as Voice and Data patching, Network Switching, Use / Understanding of monitoring software packages, Knowledge of LAN technology including TCP/IP, IP PABX telephone systems (Mitel) and experience in Citrix based environment and Desktop / Laptop hardware support
- Willing to work in different time zones including Auckland, Singapore and Jakarta
Operating from offices throughout the world, this organisation specialises in permanent, contract and interim professional recruitment across a variety of industry sectors. With offices spanning five continents, they are able to offer a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
If you are customer focused and has ‘can do’, proactive attitude, you can take your career forward with this challenging Service Desk Analyst role. You can have the responsibility to work to ITIL standards deployed internally to achieve operational effectiveness of the organisation.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.