MIS & Analytics Manager
Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 financial-services Quezon City National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A MIS & Analytics Manager job is now available in a global financial services firm, based in Philippines.
About the MIS & Analytics Manager Role:
Directly reporting to the Country Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing the MIS team and the overall Information Systems, Network and Databases of the organisation.
- Develop, manage, and maintain the company's Information Systems, Network and Databases
- Responsible for installations, upgrades, and repairs of the information systems; Address unresolved systems related complaints
- Develop and implement first line of defence against critical malfunctions
- Implement control standards in processing transactions; oversee payment transactions
- Manage the MIS Team; ensure the team's and individuals' KPI are met
The MIS and Analytics Manager shall be able to recommend changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness and be able to review process flows to determine areas for improvements and enhancements.
- Minimum 10 years' work experience managing MIS & Analytics
- Experience in SAS and Crystal Reports
- Extensive background in Collections system
- Knowledgeable in Information Security and Data Privacy
- Willingness to go on field and travel as required
The company is a multinational financial services company with a strong footprint in Southeast Asia and over 25 years of operations.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.