Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Andrea Dela Casa
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-09-01 it Makati National Capital Region Makati CBD PH PHP 300000 400000 400000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A data-oriented solutions company with roots from the US is looking for to hire a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for the Philippines office. You will lead the company’s journey through digital transformation, taking ownership of the full technology ecosystem that will increase the added value of products and services for both internal and external clients.
About the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) role:
In this business critical role, you will provide strategic technical leadership by building the technology road map and elevating skills to attain the company’s goals.
- Align and direct the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth
- Create the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development
- Be an advisor for the business in creating or adapting technologies that increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead the technical organisation, allocate resources, and departmental budgets
- Be the driving force behind the company’s technical prowess and insight
The successful Chief Technology Officer will need to have at least fifteen years overall experience in IT, with at least five years in a technical and people leadership position.
- Demonstrate extensive and successful managerial experience leading a technical team
- Proven experience in strategic planning and execution
- Proven ability to set the vision and strategy of technological operations and to develop effective road maps
- Highly comfortable with associated architectural challenges and have the necessary experience to address them, including the understanding of the workings of APIs and third platform technologies
- Comprehensive understanding of data management, processing, design and implementation of complex systems, software applications, hardware platforms, and outsourced systems
- Proven leader who can influence senior business leadership as well as influence and inspire a cross-functional group into following a unified direction
- Willingness to work on a mid-shift schedule
This company is a multinational IT firm focused in software development support from an outsourced group to a more strategic and integrated approach of business. This is an exciting time to be a part of a dynamic company in its development phase.
If you are a seasoned Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.