Vice President-Enterprise Systems Head
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 15 July 20192019-08-16 2019-09-13 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global financial services company headquartered in Europe is looking for a Vice President-Enterprise Systems Head to oversee technology operations, software development tasks and information management, as well as provide comprehensive, integrated technology solutions that improve the way the company conducts business and support various business functions, ensuring alignment with the company's strategic business objectives.
About the Vice President-Enterprise Systems Head Role:
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Vice President–Enterprise Systems Head will be responsible for developing and maintaining continuous efforts to improve operations, decreasing turnaround times, streamlining work processes, and working both independently and co-operatively to provide quality service.
- Establish technology standards to ensure investments support the business strategy
- Improve the technical architecture behind business process flows to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Improve reporting capabilities and data accuracy to support decision making
- Ensure compliance to PCA information technology standards, compliance standards and security policies
- Provide leadership in application administration and third-level technical support for all enterprise systems applications, through the formulation of a well-defined quality assurance function
The successful Vice President-Enterprise Systems Head must have the ability to apply innovative thinking in conjunction with a technical understanding of emerging technologies to address needs and problems of providing services to the company.
- At least 10 years' experience in project and programme management using Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Business acumen for industries such as life insurance, banking, or other financial services sectors
- Project management professional, ITIL, or Agile certifications (advantage)
- Knowledge and experience in the principles and practices of systems analysis, computer programming, computer operations, and a wide variety of electronic data processing equipment, IT hardware and software applications to support an emerging IT organisation
- Demonstrated experience in providing leadership to support a clear IT vision and the ability to execute decisions
Established in 1996, the organisation has an extensive network of mutual funds operations around the world covering 14 markets in Asia including Europe, United States and Africa and has more than 20 million customers worldwide.
If you have strong business acumen and a solid foundation in information technology, including change management and project management experience, then this is the next role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to bring innovative value solutions to the business and increase efficiency and reliability and improve service.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.