Head of IT Operations
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-01 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 3780000 4480000 4480000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the country’s most formidable insurance companies is currently hiring a Head of IT Operations to be based in Taguig City. You will organise and oversee the information technology operations that will enable IT to support company objectives, and to ensure that IT operations key functions are managed effectively.
About the Head of IT Operations Role:
Reporting to the Chief Information Technology Officer, the role is expected to manage effectively such as IT services, infrastructure, asset management, governance, and performance management requirements are met in terms of performance and quality of delivery.
- Direct the implementation of improvement programmes of the IT operations that will result to a more effective IT services and support utilisation
- Direct and lead the IT operation managers to assess the department needs in support of company objectives, and to ensure that everyone is performing adequately in their role
- Act as liaison to the executive and senior management to keep them up to date with IT Operation matters
- Direct the establishment and implementations of standards and controls that reduce compliance or regulatory requirements on the use of IT resources and assets
- Implement people management policies, programmes and procedures for the work unit, including core people processes relating to training, performance management, professional development and employee engagement
The successful Head of IT Operations must have advanced ability to create/lead the development of the business, application, data and technology architecture for the organisation and must set the tone for technology driving business transformation.
- College Bachelor of Science, preferably with a major in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Management
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT operations and management
- Minimum of seven years' management experience
- Must have extensive knowledge in managing IT risks and various project management methodologies
- Preferably CMMI and ITIL Certified
Established in 1996, the organisation has an extensive network of mutual funds operations around the world covering 14 markets in Asia including Europe, United States and Africa and has more than 20 million customers worldwide.
If you are a strategic thinker with stakeholder management, then this is the next role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to innovate and challenge the status quo on the design and development approach for current systems or new systems.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.