Director of Services
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 it Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 3250000 3900000 3900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A worldwide provider of enterprise software solutions is looking for a Director of Services to be based in Taguig City. In this job, you will be responsible for day-to-day operations of different services teams at the Philippines site. This includes management of the leaders and employees across different functional areas like technical support, technical success, and/or other services teams.
About the Director of Services Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Director of Services role will be responsible for driving projects across the site to achieve operational excellence, facilitate the growth of the site, and optimise processes and procedures to improve the employee experience, and handle functional escalations.
- Lead planning and implementation of the strategic initiatives and long-term goals for the operations groups and align plans with US (global) leadership that leads to operational metrics for the year
- Identify best practices and areas of improvement using current industry and business trends
- Develop reports with the service operations team, to indicate the performance of teams
- Participate with cross-functional/cross-departmental teams in programmes and project development
- Develop a detailed annual operating plan for the services groups that will allow the organisation to achieve its strategic plan and company goals
- Act as the voice of the customer, championing change and improvement across customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in customer experience
The successful Director of Services must have excellent coaching and mentoring skills with an approach that builds cross-functional high-performance capacity in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree or master’s degree in IT/engineering/computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience required
- At least 10 years of managerial experience in global or multinational company
- At least five years of proven experience leading a similar sized (technology or shared services) technology and or operations organisation
- Solid time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer experience
- In-depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments
This company has been in the cloud business for 12 years and has done more than 1,000 implementations. They have serviced over 100 Fortune 500 customers and supported more than 1,000 global customers.
If you are a strong leader and motivator then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a diverse, sophisticated and growing work place.
Apply today to learn more.