Director of Technology and Operations
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 it Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 3250000 3900000 3900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding market leader in cloud customer experience platform is recruiting a Director of Technology and Operations to be based in Taguig city. In this job, you will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the different technology, operations and MIS teams at the Philippines site.
About the Director of Technology and Operations Role:
The Director of Technology and Operations will function as the joint back-up for the Managing Director of the Philippines and will work closely with the US and other leaders globally to establish appropriate strategic plans, operational policies, procedures, and identify operational performance measures of the site and employees across departments. This includes management of the leaders and employees across different functional areas including cloud operations, IT, GSC, trust and security, engineering, and potentially other related teams in the future.
- Drive projects across the site to achieve operational excellence, facilitate the growth of the site and optimise processes and procedures, to improve the employee experience and handle functional escalations
- Responsible for operating costs, expenses and budget within the operations teams
- Identify key risks that could prevent the achievement of the strategic company and departmental plans and proposes relevant mitigation measures
- Responsible for business continuity plan (BCP) including disaster recovery (DR) plans and partner with facilities/other managers for site accessibility, and HR for employee health and safety (EHS)
- Ensure consistent service delivery and quality of our global 24/7 support ensuring that all employees perform tasks effectively and maintain healthy and safe working environment and culture to drive a high-performance culture and leadership approach
- Build and lead an effective and cohesive (management) team across the cross-functional groups
The successful Director of Technology and Operations must have proven leadership skills with the ability to influence, challenge and negotiate at senior levels using sound judgement.
- Bachelor's degree or master’s degree in IT/engineering/computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience required
- At least 10 years of managerial experience in global or multinational company
- At least five years of proven experience leading a similar sized (technology or shared services) technology and or operations organisation
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer experience
- Understanding of multi-faceted business operations
- Experience managing and effectively delivering large-scale programme implementation and process/systems optimisation
The company is part of a worldwide organisation known for their cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions. They currently support over 250,000 contact centre agents in different markets including enterprise, government organisations and business process outsourcing (BPOs) who operate in global regions.
The attributes of a qualified candidate are strong business, operational and technical acumen. If you possess all these then this is an excellent opportunity to excel in a growing company in a fast-paced environment. Work hours will need to be flexible to accommodate the 24/7 nature of the operation.
Apply today to learn more.