Managed Services Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 2600000 2990000 2990000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading provider of software solutions for financial institutions is recruiting a Managed Services Manager to join their team. The role offered requires the management of Service Centre staff based in Manila to ensure the successful delivery of all MS Service Centre KPIs, in accordance to the defined service operations processes (i.e. incident, request fulfilment, problem).
About the Managed Services Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Managed Services, you will help clients by ensuring the product is operational, correctly configured and kept up to date. You will also ensure their monitoring is taken to a higher maturity level, to enable them to get the most value out of the product.
- Ensure the successful delivery of MS services:
- Monitoring of components within the client environment
- Resolving incidents to ensure system’s uptime
- Fulfilment of client configuration requests and queries
- Delivery of client projects
- Create and deliver managed services objectives for people, customers and service by working as part of the managed services leadership team
- Deliver continuous improvement by proactively completing actions that will result to an improvement to service delivery, as well as the software and solutions delivered by the company
The successful Managed Services Manager must a proven track record of managing a team to deliver quality service within SLA.
- Degree holder in an IT-related subject
- Minimum of seven years' experience working in a client support environment
- Experience in IT service operation life cycle, such as incident management and problem management
- A desire to develop, manage and support the people within the team
- Experience in one or more UNIX operating systems
- An understanding of databases and SQL
Established in 1997, the organisation is generating an annual turnover approaching £20m. They are present in six countries worldwide and support a global client base including investment and commercial banks, brokers, exchanges, hedge funds, asset managers and data vendors.
If you have experience in using or administrating a monitoring application in a financial services domain, you can take your career forward with this challenging Managed Services Manager role. You will be measured by continuous improvement projects and tasks resulting in measurable operational efficiency, increase in client satisfaction, or increase in employee satisfaction.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.