Head of System Operations
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 financial-services Mandaluyong National Capital Region PH PHP 3900000 4550000 4550000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing fintech company is looking for a Head of System Operations to be part of a pioneer team. As a leader at the start of the company’s presence in Manila, the Head of System Operations job will proactively and professionally represent the group’s well-earned reputation in the region for innovation and be keenly attuned to the fudiciary environments in which the group's companies operate.
About the Head of System Operations Role:
The Head of System Operations will be expected to perform a wide-range of duties: from hiring staff with requisite technical and organisational skills to performing the type of high-end product development, service and support which the group of companies require.
- Build and manage a budget for the company
- Lead and motivate staff in a highly collaborative manner
- Coordinate on a daily basis with stakeholders in the group of companies and build working relationships partners and service providers in the Philippines.
To succeed in this Head of System Operations role, you will need to be comfortable operating in the context of a “greenfield” yet entrepreneurial environment as opposed to that of a mature operating business and hence may be expected that “Day One” responsibilities will change based on the evolving needs of the group of companies.
- At least 15 years' progressive experience in finance or high-frequency trading which includes 10 years in a managerial/leadership role
- At least a bachelor’s/college degree, postgraduate diploma/master’s degree, professional license in Business Management, Banking and Finance, Financial Management or equivalent
- Experience managing deployment of mission-critical distributed systems
- Strong leadership, decision-making and leadership skills
This company is driven to be a leader in operating trading venues and generating innovative products and services. It operates in market centres in Japan and Australia.
If you are customer focus and has strong vendor and project management, you can take your career forward with this challenging Head of System Operations role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.