Service Desk Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 human-resources-and-personnel Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 845000 910000 910000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A premier executive search company with operations in more than 30 countries is looking for a highly qualified Service Desk Lead to be part of their helpdesk support team. The role will provide first line helpdesk support to customers, assisting them with reported incidents and requests via phone and email within agreed time frames.
About the Service Desk Lead Role:
Reporting to the IT Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible in working within ITIL standards deployed internally, and to effectively carry out agreed Incident management processes. The role is also responsible in assisting with administration matters including logging incidents and service requests, within the ITSM tool.
- Provide first line/level support for all local application related issues; answering support queries via phone, email
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries to ensure that service level standards are exceeded
- Log all Incidents in Service Management tool, currently Cherwell
- Resolve calls at first line where possible
- Liaise with the second line teams in each IT Hub following incident analysis, to determine potential Problem.
- Use of existing Knowledge Base Articles to resolve reported issues, and also creating KBs where applicable.
To succeed in this Service Desk Lead role, must have relevant ITIL Certification or training.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent
- At least three years lead experience in first line help desk
- Experience of using call logging software
- Good knowledge of relevant IT software/hardware - MS Windows 7/ 10 (installation/configuration/support), MS Windows 2008/2012 Server (user level administration), MS Office 2010/2016/365 (installation/configuration/support), MS Exchange 2010 and 365 (mailbox level administration), Sophos Anti-virus (desirable), BI reporting tools, Mobile devices including – Surface Pros, Laptops, Phones (iOS and Android), Mitel
- Willingness to work in shift hours on UK local time.
Operating from offices throughout the world, this organisation specialises in permanent, contract and interim professional recruitment across a variety of industry sectors. With offices spanning five continents, they are able to offer a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
If you are customer focused and have can-do, proactive attitude, you can take your career forward with this challenging Service Desk Lead role. This is an opportunity to work to ITIL standards deployed internally to achieve operational effectiveness of the organisation.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.