Service Desk Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 520000 780000 780000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A premier executive search company with operations in 30 countries is urgently looking for a highly qualified Service Desk Analyst to be part of their growing helpdesk support team. The role will provide first line helpdesk support to clients, assisting them with hardware and software incidents and problems via phone and email.
About the Service Desk Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the Service Desk Analyst role will be responsible for assisting with administration matters including logging incidents and problems, and managing basic data updates. In addition, some degree of IT desk-side support and facilities work may also be required.
- Incident management, problem management (liaising with second line support), change management
- IT support such as maintaining and updating PABX telephone address lists and calling groups though Mitel, and also supporting and maintaining Mitel IP phone handsets/IP console
- Support and maintain printers, scanners, relocate phones, PCs and repatch where required, set up mobile phones
- Administer user adds, changes and deletes across multiple IT systems
- Provide regular updates to local IT colleagues and the IT Service Desk Manager on outstanding support issues and contribute to management reporting by conducting statistical analysis of key performance data and preparing reports
To succeed in this Service Desk Analyst role, you must have knowledge of Office 365 and MS Exchange 2007 (mailbox level administration).
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree or higher in IT, computer engineering, computer science, or other related field or equivalent
- At least three years’ experience in first line help desk experience
- Experience using call logging software
- Good knowledge of relevant IT software/hardware - Active Directory, Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Exchange (O365, Exchange 2010),Citrix App, Skype for Business (provisioning and troubleshooting)
- Windows OS ( version 7 or 10)
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Mobile Support (Android, IOS)
- Can start immediately and willing to work in different time zones including Auckland, Singapore and Jakarta
Operating from offices throughout the world, this organisation specialises in permanent, contract and interim professional recruitment across a variety of industry sectors. With offices spanning five continents, they are able to offer a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
If you are customer focused and have ‘can do’, proactive attitude, you can take your career forward with this challenging Service Desk Analyst role. You can have the responsibility to work to ITIL standards deployed internally to achieve operational effectiveness of the organisation.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.